The Mamba 1-4×24mm series was developed for tactical use, competition shooting and big game hunting. Clear target acquisition is achieved through the proprietary ETE Microlux™ lens coatings that were developed specifically for light transmission and distortion-free resolution.
The Mamba 1-4×24mm is available with either the CQB (Close Quarter Combat) or RAQ (Rapid Acquisition) reticle allowing fast target acquisition without obstructing the view of the target. A true one-power magnification gives the shooter an excellent field of view when magnification is not required. The illuminated glass etched reticle features an 11-step red intensity side illumination system.
It also features finger adjustable, resettable zero turrets with audible ½ MOA clicks, a nitrogen purged O-ring-sealed 30mm one piece tube that’s both waterproof and fogproof and a quick focus eyepiece. Also included are premium metal flip-up scope covers that are O-ring sealed.
Mamba 1-4×24 Specifications:
- Reticle: Illuminated RAQ or CQB
- Illumination: 11 step intensity red from ultra light to high
- Proprietary ETE Microlux™ Fully Multi-Coated optics
- Actual magnification: 1X to 4X with side focus
- Objective diameter: 24mm
- Eye relief” 3.5” (1x), 3” (4x)
- Field of view: 97 feet @ 100 yards (1x), 23 feet @ 100 yards (4x)
- Tube diameter: 30mm
- Turret: Low profile, finger adjustable
- Adjustment graduation: 1/2 MOA